Foreclosure in 07732>Question Details

Susanconnolly, Home Owner in highlands, new jersey...

specialized attorney in foreclosure

Asked by Susanconnolly, highlands, new jersey 07732 Sun Dec 19, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Your best bet is to contact an agent who will be able to provide you 2-3 attorneys for you to consult with.

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Nick Tukmanian
Broker of Record
RealWorks Residential Brokerage
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 31, 2010
I can recommend the following:

Eric S. Hausman
Attorney at Law
Law Offices
(973) 256-1414

Douglas T. Harris
Attorney at Law
The Law Offices of Douglas T. Harris, ESQ.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 7, 2011
Confused are you seeking an attorney regards to foreclosures? You can complete a Google search for attorney in your area .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 20, 2010
You can try contacting any local Chamber of Commerce chapter for attorney recommendations.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 20, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer