Foreclosure in North Port>Question Details

Annette Stro…, Home Buyer in North Port, FL

should we wait or buy now in north port?

Asked by Annette Stroups, North Port, FL Sat Sep 29, 2007

Answers

13
Hi Annette,

I spent quite a bit of time last summer in Northport and recently returned there and I can assure you that if you haven't bought there yet, you missed the train. There still is some time go get on it but it won't be there waiting for you much longer.

Michel
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 3, 2008
Right now is a great time to buy in North Port! There are many foreclosures deals right now. I've had several customers get some really great buys lately. My partner and I both live and work in North Port and would glad to show you around.
Web Reference: http://www.twomoores.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2007
There are some great buys in the North Port area especially on new homes with or without pools. Contact a local real estate agent to assist you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2007
Missed the Train? This couldn't be further from the truth regarding North Port. You can't give these properties away. I've lived in Sarasota for 15 years and North Port has always had an abundance of homes at reasonable prices.
Hi Annette,

Did you end up buying in North Port? We'd love to hear where you ended up. Let us know how you like the community if you ended up here.

Shannon Moore, Realtor
Re/Max Anchor Realty
941-626-3926
twomoores19@comcast.net
This was from Sept 29, 2007. Annette I hope you waited. If you didn't you are, most likely, "underwater".
Annette,
We have recently looked at some North Port properties that reminded us of your interests. The opportunities are better then ever.....

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Annette,

To get an idea of what's available in North Port.... 3/2/2/ pool home, approx. 1,800 sf, built 2002-2008 priced under $180,000. These prices are below construction costs and are outstanding opportunities for individuals that are ready to buy now. These prices can't go much lower!

The "Eckler Team"
Annette,
We would be happy to send you North Port property samples with no obligation. This will allow you to keep up with the local real estate market trends.

The "Eckler Team"
Annette,

Now is even a better time to buy in Nort Port than it was in September. With the winter visitors returned home and the normal summer slow down facing us, sellers are even more motivated.

Let us know if you require any additional information.

The "Eckler Team"
Cenrury 21 Almar and Associates
Venice, Fl 34285
ecklerteam@comcast.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 10, 2008
Hi! Yes now is a great time to buy in North Port. It is a buyer's market in North Port , right now!

Contact a professional local Realtor ( like me :))
Contact a mortgage broker or lender.

A mortgage lender or mortgage broker will pre-qualify you for a mortgage. This will inform you if you qualify for a mortgage and what your budget is.

A local professional Realtor will help you locate the right home for you & your budget. There is no sense in showing you homes that are not in your budget. A professional Realtor does a lot of research to help you find out what your choices are in the current local real estate market.

I f you are able to buy a home in North Port you should check it out & find out more!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2007
North Port Sarasota offers a huge inventory these days.If you have a good credit of about 700 or more then it is a good time for you.Ask your lender what kind of rate and program you can qualify for.Ask your Realtor® what will the property taxes and Insurance will cost.Ask how much down you have to put and their points and any hidden fees and closing costs.Don't ask to be just qualified in 15 mn but ask for a lender's commitment.Then block your interest rate.You have after that usualy 30 days at that rate.Make sure you are not penalized by your lender if you sell the property in one year or 2.Look for a 15-30 year fixed rate.Specially if you intend to stay in that property a long period.If you are paying cash, then lucky you! Because of the large inventory you can be very picky. Choose a Realtor® who works in North Port and narrow down your property search to at least the best 10 in your price range.Each time ask how long the property has been on the market and its price history, This will help you figuring out how much you can negogiate.Its a great time to buy but be prepared to do a lot of work and compare properties with your Realtor®.
I would talk with you lender to check on your qualifications to see if it is workable for you. Another option is to talk with your tax advisor. Then move forward and talk with you local Realtor.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2007
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA