Foreclosure in Brooklyn>Question Details

tomrus1969, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

please note as a real estate investor I'm looking to work with professional agents that specificly has the expertise to assist real estate investors

Asked by tomrus1969, Brooklyn, NY Fri Sep 13, 2013

Answers

6
Hi tomrus

I would be more then happy to assist you with your R.E needs I cover Brooklyn and staten island please feel free to reach out to me @ 917-692-7702

Thanks Felix
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
I am curious what an investor needs in a Realtor that a home buyer would not? What specificly expertise would you be needing that a normal home buyer wouldn't?
The expertise aparently you you just don have we have the money so we call the shots Mrs. realtor
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
My guess is he is wanting a Realtor willing to place a lot of silly low ridiculous offers and still be willing to write more when the sellers laugh in your face. I have run into those investors before. He needs a green as grass agent willing to do that because they have no other business. They must teach that in those get rich quick books.
Sure, Tom. How much cash are we talking about investing here?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Mr. McCoy thank you from responding back to me as to answer your question its hard say it all depends upon the deals As an investor I work together with other investors I'm a very important part of deals and transactions going through but other investors assist with making the decisions as well we work as a team I assure you though we make the best possible offers for our clients
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
Hello Tom,

This is Michael from 1st premier realty, i have been working with investors all over NYC. I have many buildings in the Brooklyn area, and Manhattan.
Please feel free to contact me, and i will be glad to show you what i have a available.
Thank you
Michael A.
1st premier realty
8614-3rd ave.
Brooklyn, NY. 11209
Office: 718-745-5792
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Michael thanks from getting back with me I'm quite busy I would like to know would you be able to email me what you have so far of the properties you are looking to sell if not we would have to set up a time to meet maybe later in the week I'm in Brooklyn as well we will do our best to assist you so that you'll be happy with a profit as well Thanks Thomas Reed Lets see what you have
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
Thanked
Thank you sir I will get back with you busy Thomas Reed
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
Any agent can assist you, you would be treated just like a normal home purchaser. If you are looking to buy, and then fix the home, and then rent it... any agent can do that too. There is nothing different about the sale than any other sale- there is also nothing different about the agent. They will be an expert in ALL fields regarding real estate.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013