Foreclosure in Austin>Question Details

mary-g-f, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

pictures of bank owned properties

Asked by mary-g-f, Austin, TX Sun Jul 21, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Mary,

I would be happy to show you the inside of any listed home. If you are not currently in town, I would be happy to email you some pictures.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Mary, your post is kind of vague, but I assume you're interested in purchasing a home. If so and you're not yet working with a Realtor, contact me directly and I'll be happy to assist. I represent Buyers at no cost to you, have great lenders to do the pre-approval, which is step one(unless you are paying cash), and deal with bank owned properties, foreclosures, and all other types of properties as well. I specialize in Negotiations and can get you the best price, terms, and conditions on just about any property you choose…

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
Hi, Mary. Many REOs look very similar to other homes in the neighborhood. What are you hoping to find? Perhaps you might share a bit more detail so one (or ten) of us could help you out.

John Crowe, Broker
Keller Williams
Hello Mary. Are you asking for pictures of bank owned properties? If so, and you're not already working with an agent, send me a note with some details about the type of property you're interested in, and anything else you think might be germane. I'd be delighted to help you.

Ronald Cullinan
ABR, GRI, CRS, CLHMS, e-Pro certified
512-799-3239
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
Avalar Austin