Foreclosure in Oxnard>Question Details

Teh, Home Owner in Oxnard, CA

our condo's sale date is August 18, 2011, it already passed should we still continue paying homeoowners association fee

Asked by Teh, Oxnard, CA Fri Aug 26, 2011

the sale date for our condo was last 8/18/2011. We tried to keep the house and tried to delay the sale by filing Bk (suggested by the finance agent working with us) and tried to negotiate to lower the value we failed. So we decided to let go of the house. We do not live there anymore but just want to ask if someone know, Is there anything else we need to do after that. I've been paying the Homeowner's association til last month. Do we still need to pay this month?

Answers

2
If teh bank took over as of 8/18/11 then they are now responsible for teh hoa fees, i would definately let them know of the change
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
I would suggest you notify the HOA of your changes:
I don't know that it will do any good, but next year, you may be glad you have a record of notifying them.
HOAs are tenatious in collecting their dues.

More than that I would not speculate. You should ask your BK Attorney.