Foreclosure in 78258>Question Details

sasooninc, Home Owner in San Antonio, TX

notice of rescission of acceleration

Asked by sasooninc, San Antonio, TX Wed Feb 27, 2013

The bank sent a notice of rescission of acceleration back in June 2012, after I sent a qualified written request asking for proof of standing, they are threatening to file again, what are the chances that they will? My guess is that all the paperwork is forged and rubber stamped fraudulently, or robo-signed!!

Answers

3
Stuff like this... we are directing everyone to talk with a real estate attorney. It's really the only way to get real answers to your questions, have your entire situations looked at and the right advice at your fingertips.

Trust me on this one.. I'm seeing too many folks getting burned right now by not talking to the right folks. A good real estate attorney is worth their weight in gold!

Jason
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
Banks will often rescind their acceleration demand and file it again after they've ensured, or at least feel confident, that their paperwork is in order.

As both a broker and investor, I've seen this many times. In fact, I just used a strategy successfully to run interference with the bank and stop the acceleration demand on a house in 78249 that the owner could no longer afford to keep.
Thanks for the information. I'd really like to know about the strategy you used to stop it!
Flag Wed Feb 27, 2013
It really sounds like the Bank does not want to sell you the house:
What did you do?
An REO or Shortsale is hard enough.....
Don't worry about the "forged", "stamped" or "robo" paperwork; you will not get anything from the Bank that is signed by a human being; that is normal.

Do you want the house, or not?