Teia Miles, Home Buyer in New Haven, CT

need to have a home buy the middle of June!! please help

Asked by Teia Miles, New Haven, CT Wed May 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3110554417--Pine-St-Dallas…

Answers

6
Are you looking to purchase or rent? If you are purchasing, you need to get prequalified asap, to know what your options are. 2nd, you need a good realtor to help you through the process and find you properties that meet your criteria, and schedule to go view them. If you need my help, feel free to call me. I am a life long native of Dallas.

Liz Renfro
William Davis Realty
214-924-9676
Hi Teia,

Have you spoke with a lender yet? Unless you are paying cash, with any loan amount below 50k. It is very hard to get a home loan.

Let me know if you need any help. I also have resources for owner financing properties as well.

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
I'd love to help you..I've been in real estate for almost 13yrs now...Call me: I'm Linda Barrett Neal, I List, Lease and Sell..214-527-7144
Done. Let me know when you would like to come by and pick up the key.
Teia--

where are you looking? I see that you are in CT now. If you are looking in the Dallas area, shoot me an email and let's put together a plan of action.

Chris Boyington
chrisb@rmdfw.com
REMAX DFW
I will be glad to help you with your search! Just e-mail me with everything you are looking for in a home and I'll be glad to provide you with more information.

andrew.smith@coldwellbanker.com