Please give me a call ASAP, we have been able to help folks avoid foreclosure, I feel your pain, in 2008 when all of this was beginning I lost my favorite property, and I can help you avoid that.
Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
I see errors quite often in the amount delinquent. There are late fees and legal fees added on as well. Are you trying to save your home? There are several options you have. I help homeowners in your situation every day, and can also refer you to an Attorney who offers a free phone consultation to advise you of your best options, once he knows the details. Just don't wait, the sooner we get to work on postponing the sale date, the better the outcome.
You can also get a free report with your options at http://www.savemyhouseonline.com.
Good Luck with a positive outcome, I am here to help.
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Options to extend a trustee sale date:
1. You can ask your lender, but, the lender will probably say no.
2. You can initiate a loan modification process, but they will also usually still foreclose.
3. You can begin a short sale, but it sounds like you may be too late for that.
4. You can ask a lawyer to represent you to attempt to get the sale date postponed, but many times the lawyers will collect fees up front and not guarantee any results.
5. You can claim bankruptcy and that will delay the sale date
I hope that helps.
If you still need help, I work with a lawyer that will guarantee the sale date extension.
Meaning, if they do not succeed, you get your money back.
Just contact me and I will give you their info.
BTW, I am open to giving this info. to anyone that wants it, these guys are batting 100% for me so far!
Keller Williams Realty
"Helping Hundreds of Homeowners Avoid Foreclosure"
At this point, they want that number to be as high as possible, so they may add the paper towels in their bathrooms to the total.
Question; what difference does it make to you at this point?
Is it the principle that they are inflating their profit?
California is a Non-Recourse state, so you should be Okay there.
Good luck and may God bless