Foreclosure in Jensen Beach>Question Details

qlwendy3010, Home Buyer in Jensen Beach, FL

my mortgage is do on the 16 of n i been paying it late like unilt like the 26 or sometimes the last day of the month would this go to a foreclosure

Asked by qlwendy3010, Jensen Beach, FL Sun Jun 9, 2013

Answers

4
Thank u so much when I call the number it just says bamk of america n to put my account number I was researching this numeber an a lot of people commad saying that is a scam but who knows I have to talk to my lender
What the Banks want is for you to be "current":
For most, this means not having any payments which were 30 days , or more, late.
It might be, that they are charging you a "late fee" for being a "little late".

You should call your Lender, explain your situation, and ask them to move your "due date" to the 25th. They should understand.
If you do have some late fees, you might ask them to erase them; they might.

Good luck and may God bless
I make the payments with the late charges n yesterday when I come home there was a paper hanging on my door saying importan information enlosed n insidenthere was a paoer saying to call bank of america to this number 1800 6690102
I am assuming you haven't heard from your lender other than getting monthly statements. Check out the statement and see what they gave you credit for. You are not very clear whether you missed a payment or just paid with late charges. I am of the opinion you should call your lender and ask about your current situation. You might want to go to http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/hcs.cfm and see about counseling from a HUD government agency approved counselor. First find out yourself straight from the lender and or HUD before proceeding. Nothing will go to foreclosure without prior notices in mail leading up to that moment. Wishing you the best outcome!