Foreclosure in 33837>Question Details

Nina, Home Owner in 33837

my house is being foreclosed on maybe and i just want 2 check if its done or not yet?? because i was out of the country and i dont have any updates.

Asked by Nina, 33837 Wed Nov 17, 2010

Answers

5
Hi Nina,
Call your lender as soon as possible, they should be able to provide an update on the forclosure status.
Ainsley Daux
Home Run Real Estate inc
(813)546-1954
Nina, I work in davenport in the Championsgate office of Watson Realty. I urge you to contact me as soon as possible so I can help you through this process. I am certified to help in short sales, and have been president of three large mortgage banking type banks. I know what is ahead of you and would be pleased to help you navigate through the future with the best options for you. Call me at 407-361-8624 and I will meet with you and help. Dave Humphrey
Web Reference: http://www.davesflhomes.com
PLease send me the address of the home and I will check for you. Send to alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com
Call your lender first thing in the morning. That will be the quickest, easiest way to find out accurate information. If it's not too late, the lender may be able to offer you some help. Best thing to do is pick up the phone and call.
Hi Nina, check with a local realtor in your area. They can pull public record to see if you home has been foreclosed on. Good Luck!