Foreclosure in 19010>Question Details

Chetta, Home Owner in 19010

my house has been forclosed without me even knowing! i was told that i was fine back in march & was foreclosed in march! is there something i can?

Asked by Chetta, 19010 Sun Jun 3, 2012


Help the community by answering this question:


If I were in your shoes I would contact a real estate attorney and consult with them to see what options you have. You will need all he paperwork that the bank has sending you for the past months so gather all that up and call a lawyer. Good luck, I hope everything works out for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 21, 2012
Foreclosure is a process not an event. If the deed to the property was transfered over to the bank, it happened over a long period of time. If you think you were wronged and didn't receive the proper notices, you should contact a lawyer that specializes in real estate foreclosure in PA (assuming this is the state you are in).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 4, 2012
Please contact an attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 3, 2012
Surely you must have had some premonition, some clue;
stemming from the fact that you hadn't paid your mortgage for how many months?

You can certainly hire an Attorney;

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 3, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer