Jackie, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

miami florida property taxes

Asked by Jackie, Miami, FL Wed Nov 19, 2008

With the slumping economy, I was not able to pay my property taxes for 2007. They told me that they would issue a certificate to an investor but I would still have 2 years to pay the '07 taxes before they foreclose. But isn't there some type of government program or even a tax attorney that can help me deffer the payment or pay it in monthly installments?

Help the community by answering this question:


I need help on paying my taxes i have until the 19 of Feb. to pay . What should I do? I don't have the money.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 12, 2009
Your mortgage company I am surprised did not bail you out, add an additional monthly amount to your current mortgage payment. Contact your lender.
http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 19, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer