Foreclosure in 07107>Question Details

wyogirl50, Home Buyer in Glenrock, WY

looking to purchse a home that was bought by Deusche bank as Ameriquest mortgage securities. Who and where do I start to find a contact to purchse?

Asked by wyogirl50, Glenrock, WY Fri Sep 27, 2013

Answers

3
Linda Lorenzo - (214) 578-3131’s answer
It is very difficult to find out this information. Banks can hold a property for as long as they want before putting it on the market. Even if you find the contact information, it is highly unlikely the bank would sell directly to you. How it will be listed depends on the type of loan they held. If an FHA then it will be a HUD home and will be listed by as asset management company and will go up for bids, if it is a conventional loan then it depends on agent (s) that the bank uses and that could change as well. Good luck to you.
Let's start off with an address...?
Contact me so I can see if I can find info on this property.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor NJ/GA
Weichert Realtors
Summit, NJ
908.277.1200 office
973.687.7095 cell

Dream Homes ARE Within Reach!!!
You may have to consult with a local Realtor to help you here. Keep in mind, there isn't a magic phone number where you can call the bank and ask who is listing it. These properties get sent to one of many Asset Management Companies before it gets in the agents hands. I would have your agent do a check to see what properties are currently owned by the bank and then see who the listing agents are. Check with those agents to see if any of them have this property in "Pre List" stage.

You will most likely have to wait for the home to come on the market like everyone else but you may be able to get a head start on it.