Foreclosure in Tampa>Question Details

samer, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

looking to buy condos in the tampa bay area

Asked by samer, Tampa, FL Sun May 15, 2011

Answers

10
Samer, congratulations on your decision to purchase a condo in the tampa bay area. As you are aware today's market offers you a broad spectrum of condos to choose from and also low interest rates. In trying to reply to you comment, there are a couple of suggestons to share with you.

First of all, sit down and sketch out a simple plan. List features that are important to you. You already have one feature: Bank owned. Ask yourself what other features are really important to me? Perhaps, two batth rooms, etc. When you take a moment to consider the features most important to you, then you will be able to consider those units that would work best for you. It helps to focus your endeaors to find the right place for you. You can always adjust hese features as you search through properties.

Now that you have figured out a simple plan, start searching. You have several options at your disposal. My website has just been re-designed for Smart Phone Property Searches. http://www.just-listed.mobi. This site works best on a smart phone. You have other sites that you can access such as Trulia and Yahoo.

As a broker associate, I work in the Tampa area wtih Bankowned and Short Sales in addition to traditional sales. Selecting a home to purchase is a process, you know what you want, you search, you adjust your search, you search again and then you find the right property. At this point, you submit an offer and move towards closing.

Enjoy searching on my site with your smart phone when you are ready give me a call.

P. S. Samer, contact a lender and become pre-approved BEFORE you start this process. Getting pre approved qualifies your buying power. When you are pre approced you are demonstrating that you are a serious buyer.
There are MANY available right now. Choose a Tampa Short Sale Realtor for free help -
I am also a mortgage broker and can finance condos that Fannie & Freddie will turn down.
Hello Samer,

Please give me a call at 813-597-7383 or shoot me an email at Nicole.Maulucci@Gmail.com and I would be glad to represent you in a condo purchase. I have shown some condos around Tampa and Clearwater in the last few weeks and there are some really great deals out there.

Look forward to talking with you soon.
Nicole Maulucci
Florida Realty
Hi Samer,

Most condo complexes require an all cash purchase. Are you able to buy with ALL CASH?

Also you may have difficulty finding Realtor to assist if you're looking for properties under $70k.

It takes nearly the same amount of effort for a Realtor to sell a $500k property as it does a $20k condo. I am available to assist you but my minimum commission is $2,000 so if you buy a $20k condo and the commission is only $500 you would need to compensate me by an additional $1,500. I'm worth it!

Please let me know if I can help.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
I've got a great beach penthouse that is owned by the bank, that might interest you, see web link
I sell multiple condos to investors from around the country. There are 2 or 3 complexes that have the best prices and greatest potential for appreciation. Call me if you want to discuss. Janet Montano. 813-956-3563
Hello Samer,
What are you looking for exactly? What is your price range, sqft., bed/bath ect.
If you need some assistance, please let em know?

Devi Pokhoy
407-227-3886
dpokhoy@hotmail.com
Depending on if you are looking to hold the units and lease them or if you are flipping them to home buyers, there are few great areas in Tampa. There are great buys both in Tampa and in St. Petersburg/Clearwater area. I would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you might have.
Hi Lisa
I am in kenya, and interested to buy units for investment
can you offer me , with pre rented tenants, so have income and capital growth
can you email me on iqbal.sunderji@gmail.com
many thnks . iqbal
Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi Samer,

Can you tell us more about what you are looking for? Price range, minimum square footage and number of bedrooms? Below is my contact information, you are welcome to call me and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Janeth Rector
Cell: (813) 679-5307 Fax: (813) 865-0701
1208 E. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 231
Tampa, Florida 33602