Foreclosure in Kinderhook>Question Details

Barbara, Both Buyer and Seller in Kinderhook, NY

looking for single family//with inlaw apartment//

Asked by Barbara, Kinderhook, NY Wed Jul 15, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


I have a one family with in-law apartment + 11 acres in Chatham, NY. I can be reached at Columbia County Real Estate Company (518) 858-5481 Catherine Cappelletti, Principal Broker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 11, 2011
We have a great place on Cady Road that will fit the bill.
Call Bill Laraway cell 229-9106
Century 21, Kinderhook, NY
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 9, 2011
Dear Barbara:

I would be happy to assist you!

Domenica Pietrangolare
Licensed Sales Associate
Prudential Manor Homes
6 Hudson Street
Kinderhook, New York 12106
518-610-1176 (cell)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 9, 2009
I'd be more than happy to help you
give me a call 518-788-5047
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 20, 2009
Hi Barbara! Are you working with a Realtor to help you sell and buy? I can find you an agent if that would be benificial to you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 15, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer