Foreclosure in Chicago>Question Details

Brendan Carn…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

looking for investment property , 2 or 3 unit for rent ,or flip that need work done ,

Asked by Brendan Carney, Chicago, IL Fri Jan 18, 2013

from $50000 to $ 100000,
from centre 1800 n
or 1800 w

Answers

10
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Brendan I work with several agents that specialize in exactly what you are talking about. In addition, I can prequalify you for the financing. Give me a call if you need help.

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
http://www.qmlending.com
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
I work with a lot of investors in this price range. Please visit my website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please contact me directly, you can retrieve my contact information from my website. My services and website are free for you to use.
Get a good realtor that has experience in this area. Its free to use their services.
Brendan,

You are going to super popular. If you have cash ready to go you will have the best chances of purchasing the investment you want. The best thing is you are willing to do some repairs to make the property appealing to renters as well as establishing a rent roll in order sell to the next person.
Greetings Brendan,

As opposed to throwing spaghetti on the wall and seeing if it sticks, find a Realtor you mesh with and then begin your search in earnest. Have your Financing or CASH ready so that you can act quickly. As per your parameters to find a 2-3 flat from Downtown to 1800 N & W, it may be a bit difficult.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Hi Brendan,

If a am reading your coordinates correctly, you want east of Damen and south of Armitage? You will have to add another zero to your price range, if that is the area you are looking for. There are other parts of the city that will fit your budget and objectives.

I am a numbers guy. I work with investors all the time. Give me a call or email to schedule a meeting at my office.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
You will be very popular, but it would help you to find an agent to work with. You want to see everything out there, niot just what you find on various web sites like this one r what any agent happens to have a listing for. It does not cost to use an agent. My web site has some buyer friendly info if interested.
Call me at 773-914-5309 or email bbiederman@citypointrealty.com. I have a 2-flat in your price range, but I'm not clear on your coordinates. Barbara Biederman, City Point Realty
Hi Brendan-

We have a complete list, including some not yet on the MLS. Email me and I will send it over.

Dave