Foreclosure in Ayer>Question Details

Ed Fusco, Both Buyer and Seller in Ayer, Leominster, Sh...

looking for 2 bed and 2 bath garden style single level conda's with 2 car garages in Massachusetts. Can?

Asked by Ed Fusco, Ayer, Leominster, Shirtley, Littleton massachusetts Tue Nov 25, 2008

you assist?

0 votes Share Flag Foreclosure in Ayer

Answers

6
I have just the home for you...check out 156 Caspian Way in Fitchburg MA! It is a beautiful Single level/Ranch Style condo with a 2 car garage, 3 bedrooms (+office/den!) 2 full baths, 2000+ square feet of living space, lower level/basement is a finished walk out AND has additional unfinished space for storage! HOA fee is only $165/month and includes landscaping, trash, plowing and snow removal, master insurance! Call, text, or email me as I'd be honored to show this property to you! 978/660-8552 JoseMatthews@kw.com
These criteria can definitely be met. The price range will differ depending on on where you would like to own.
Start searching on this site which gives you access to every property on the market in Massachusetts. There is advanced search criteria allowing you to specify what you want. Once you see you something you like simply request a tour:
http://www.territoryre.com

Hope that helps! Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 29, 2008
Ed,
there are, currently, 869 condos on the market in all of Massachusetts that satisfy your given criteria. The prices range from $160K to $10 mil. What's your budget?
Web Reference: http://www.boc-re.com
Hi Ed,

First focus on what area of Massachusettes you would like to purchase in and what price range you are qualified for. Then interview a couple of local realtors who specialize in that area, and choose an agent who you would like to work with to represent you. Sometimes, these realtors have inside knowledge of condos coming on the market before they hit mls. If you would like me to refer a highly qualified agent in your search area, let me know. I'll be glad to help. Good luck in your search!
Ed,
Let me know if you are interested in the Greater Newburyport area. Plenty of condos, and a great area to invest in this market!
--John
Hi Ed,

What towns and price range are you looking in? There's lots of great inventory and I'm sure I can help you out!

Judy