Foreclosure in Salem>Question Details

babsy57, Home Buyer in Melrose, MA

looking for a realtor for salem nh

Asked by babsy57, Melrose, MA Fri Oct 18, 2013

Answers

6
Dane Hahn, Broker, Englewood, FL

If you are looking for a Realtor in Salem, go to any bar and tell the bartender. They all have Realtor cards along side the cash register. Typically you will get the biggest tipper's card. There is no shortage of Realtors in New Hampshire.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013
Hi Babsy57,

I would be happy to help you buy or sell in Salem NH. Please do not hesitate to give me a call to discuss how I can help you!

If you would like to see what others are saying about my services, please check out my profile on Tulia.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Ron Butler
RE/MAX Insight
978-852-2242

If you are interviewing agents, please give me a call. I am very familiar with the Salem inventory and would be glad to speak with you.

References will be supplied upon request.

Andrea Mills
REALTOR/Consultant
Century 21 North Shore
10 South Broadway
Salem, NH 03079
603-560-2347 (cell)
Andrea_Mills@msn.com
If you are looking for an outside opinion, both of the gentlemen who have already responded are great options.

If you need help on the mortgage side of the things, I would be happy to go over some options with you and get you pre- qualified. My office is right in Salem, feel free to contact me anytime with questions.

Sean LeBlanc
Mortgage Consultant, Sage Bank
603-458-2443
Sleblanc@sagebank.com

I have been in RE in the greater Salem NH area for many years. Whether you are a buyer or seller you will be well represented if you give me a call.

It is also a coincidence that I grew up in the Melrose and Stoneham area. Give me a call or email and I will do my best to assist you.

Dana Hunzelman
603-548-3148
danaallenproperties@comcast.net
I am your guy. I have worked with buyers and sellers for the last 10 years in the salem area. There is not much I don't know about the town. Please feel free to call or email me at any time

Paul Cote
Realtor Prudential Verani Realty
6034796274