Foreclosure in 11729>Question Details

Mpelle, Other/Just Looking in Delta, WI

looking for a home that it's not to expensive , people talk about short sale or foreclousure , I don't have any luck to find any, please

Asked by Mpelle, Delta, WI Sun Sep 6, 2009

help me how.

Answers

3
If you are still looking please let us know what you mean by not expensive so I can help.
In order to purchase a short sale, you must be in a position to wait 6-9 months for the bank to finally approve you and then you may have only days to be ready to close.

Most short sales end up at selling at current market prices, so why not purchase a home in the classic way at current market values.

Foreclosures generally need tons of money to get them back to liveable conditions. Folks who are being foreclosed on are angry and take it out on the house before they leave.

Contact me at Gail@GailGladstone.com and I will give you a free Listing Book account that will help you find what you are looking at ... at a price you can afford.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com

Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com