Foreclosure in Chicago>Question Details

Dhoarde, Renter in Chicago, IL

looking for a good reo service to contract with in Chicago, IL

Asked by Dhoarde, Chicago, IL Wed Oct 5, 2011

Answers

9
Looking for foreclosure homes that need cleaning/apartments/townhomes
Dear Dhoarde, If you looking to buy REO, please contact me @ tatiana@conlonrealestate.com or 773 551 6554. Regards. Tatiana Perry
If your looking to buy a foreclosure, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you.
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com
Trulia.com has an option to search for foreclosures but many of these properties are either not for sale yet, or already sold. I encourage you to contact a Realtor with in-depth knowledge of the market area that you target. Buying REO properties is in many ways different from buying from private sellers so make sure you understand the process!
You can search for foreclosures on my web site, but what do you mean 'contract'? There is no need to sign up with anyone to look for property. If you do not like what they are doing you can go find someone else.
You will need to clarify if you are looking to buy,sell or a website in order to help you. Debbie Bergthold-Smith
Classic Real Estate 708-267-5552
Hi Dhoarde!
Are you thinking of buying, and want something for low cost?
If so, any Realtor can help you!
When you say you want to contract with a company it is a bit vague, please tell us what you want.
Are you wanting to buy something or are you offering a service?
Dhoarde, please specify what kind of REO Service are you looking for? If you are looking to buy REO properties, the best resource for REO, Bank owned and foreclosures would be http://www.IllinoisREOresources.com
Are you looking to purchase? I have helped many clients purchase Reo's in Chicago. Feel free to contact me - I'd be glad to assist you.