Foreclosure in Northgate>Question Details

Pauline, Home Buyer in Fremont, CA

is this Anchor Dr stll availabel to sell? can I have a visit? What is the current price?

Asked by Pauline, Fremont, CA Fri Jan 10, 2014

Answers

3
Hi Pauline, yes the home on Anchor dr. It is pending. You should pick 3 or 4 Realtors in the area tour interested in and meet with them to see whom you feel comfortable with, who will answer your questions and return your calls promptly. Then pick one and hire them to help you. A realtor can find you homes in your price range that are available and, the buyers agent is paid by the seller so its a win win for you... if you just want to search a bit on your own you can do a home search from my website..... Dawn
Web Reference: http://DawnRivera4Homes.com
Hello, Pauline,

A website to which I have access shows information that indicates that there is a house on Anchor Drive in Fremont that is in imminent danger of foreclosure. If you have the level of sophistication and experience that will allow you to go the Alameda County Courthouse and bid on this house when and if it does go to foreclosure…good for you. There may be an opportunity for a good deal…or not…depending upon a variety of details such as the condition of the property and the number and liens against it. Bidding at foreclosure auctions is not for neophytes.

If it is foreclose upon by the bank it will likely be purchased by an investor or flipper – who may or may not put the house back on the market – or it may revert to the lender who will eventually list it for sale in an effort to unload it from the lender’s balance sheet of non-performing assets.

On the other hand, if you are interested in buying in Fremont…or in any Bay Area community…I suggest that you enlist the help of a full time local Realtor. We are in the midst of a fast-moving, sellers’ market. If you are not knowledgeable about the current market conditions and prepared to participate in multiple offer competitions your chances of success are minimal.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.
There is one home that is pending on Anchor Dr. in Fremont and the sale price is $688,000
The address is 34617 Anchor drive, was this the one you were referring to?