Foreclosure in Tahoe City>Question Details

Irene, Other/Just Looking in Gustine, CA

is the property at 113 Montemar Ct, Tahoe City CA in foreclosure?

Asked by Irene, Gustine, CA Wed Nov 9, 2011

Answers

4
Al Colhoun’s answer
Hello Irene,
The property was a foreclosure and did sell at the trustee sale. If you are looking for a foreclosure to purchase in the Tahoe, Truckee or Incline Village, NV, I can set you up with instant notification of those properties when they actually come to market. Just send me an email and I can set you up.
Al Colhoun
Better Homes & Gardens Mason McDuffie
Al@AlColhoun.com
Irene:

If you are serious about buying in or around Tahoe City, let me know. I know one of the best Real Estate Consultants in that area and would love to introduce you to her. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, QSC®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource – SFR®
Certified HAFA Specialist – CHS®
SSG Pro®
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
myrealestateanswers@gmail.com
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com
Irene,
Good morning! As far as I can tell, this property last transferred on 10/7/2011. This appears that the home was purchased in a Trustee Sale and is now owned by what appears to be an investment group. The Notice of Trustee sale was posted on 7/6/2011. This is the notice that tells the owner that 21 days from that day, the bank will sell the property and complete the foreclosure proceedings.
I hope this answers your question. If you need additional information, please let me know. Thank you,
That property sold in October of this year for $250,000. It was a vacant land purchase that was with held from the MLS. Are you looking for vacant land in the area? I can send you a list of similar properties, just let me know what it is you are looking for (area, price, etc...). Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.