Foreclosure in 60290>Question Details

Debra Tate, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

is the property @824 E 89th street in forecloser?how can I buy it if not?

Asked by Debra Tate, Chicago, IL Sat Apr 20, 2013

Answers

4
Greetings Debra,

Work with a Realtor to get accurate listing info. Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
No it doesnt look like it is. A lot of this stuff on here is fake listings.
Hi Debra,

No, this house in not in foreclosure. One of the first things you should do is get a Mortgage Pre-Approval from a Lender. I have several services partner and can certainly recommend a couple of lenders for you to choose from. The next step would be for us to schedule a viewing.

Contact me when you are ready so that we can discuss a mutual time for us to view the property.

Lynda Pierce
Real Estate Consultant
(773) 842-9639