Foreclosure in Melrose Park>Question Details

Lester Shiel…, Renter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

is the house at 542 w dayton under contract or bank owned?

Asked by Lester Shields, Fort Lauderdale, FL Thu Nov 7, 2013

Answers

2
This house is owned by a bank. I know the market and the steps involved in purchasing a home. If you would like me to find a property for you, please contact me directly. I can easily sift through homes and send you the ones that meet your criteria.

Patricia Salerno
Gallery International Realty
954-292-1001
PatriciaRealEstate@yahoo.com
http://www.BrowardBeachHomes.com
Lester,

The address you've given is not complete. Assuming that it is 542 Dayton Cir, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33312 (Melrose Park), that house was listed on the MLS as a short Sale through 2012 but was taken over by the lender, Countrywide, back in July 26, 2012. According to the Broward County Property Appraiser's records, the house is still owned by BAC Home Loan Services, FKA Countrywide Home Services, CO Bank Of America and it hasn't been put for sale by a Realtor, since. Although the house selling price on the MLS was only $89,000 as a Short-Sale, the repossession of the house was recorded as $105,600.

If you think you want to contact the present lender/owner on your own, good luck. It is virtually impossible to get through to lenders to inquire about a property they own. They will dispose of their toxic asset when they are ready to sell them. Then, they will contact their affiliated real estate agents or they will sell them in block sales to large investors who will later put them on the market independently...and trust me, that house will sell for much higher than $105,600.