Foreclosure in Fresno>Question Details

Lyna, Other/Just Looking in Fresno, CA

is 321foreclosures.net a reliable website to purchase a home? or is it a scam?

Asked by Lyna, Fresno, CA Fri Mar 27, 2009

Answers

8
Victor Kaminski’s answer
Time these types of scams are common and they usually work on a volume basis duping people out of small amounts of cash repeatedly, somewhere in the fine print said you allow some sort of reocurring charges and by the time you follow their instructions to the "T" to cancel, they would already have racked up quite a few bucks and you would walk away with nothing, or nothing you thought you'd get.

When dealing with companies you never heard of it helps to first try a google search of their name and again with the word ripoff or complaint and see what comes back, be sure to keep the separate phrases within quotes.
Also check http://www.ripoffreport.com/ and run the company name or website name there. Beware of other scam and ripoff report like sites which are scams all on their own in an effort for the crooks to give themselves a good rating or feedback mixed in with one or two known reputable companies to try and look legitimate. Just be cautious and Internet savvy.

Moral of the story is, you get what you pay for and always be cautious with online only vendors and be sure they have a contact number listed and address and make sure they are valid and check them for ripoff history online.

Be safe, be careful and cancel that credit card, trust me!
I don't have any experience in that site.In order to help you,i checked whois database of the 321foreclosures.net using http://www.whoisxy.com/ .They have locked domain status.Using this information,i didn't confirm is the legit or not.Then i checked that company complaints using scamadviser.com I got "321foreclosures.net Website not active (0)" message.So it's a scam one.Better you to try other website.I hope it will be very useful to you.
Tim, 321Foreclosures is the website for 321Networks LLC. I did a national BBB search on them last night - Rating is F. The BBB has their address in Las Vegas, the company's official business type is listed as Trash Removal. They are not a member of the BBB, also flagged as not having proper licensing / requirements for their nature of business.
5 official complaints have been submitted through BBB, all seem to be your kind of problem. Some refunds have been obtained, so I would advise the same for you.
Another "company" like this that is really working the Southern California area (although they advertise nationally) is My Home Selects. Same kind of scam, only they hit you up for a "one-time" fee of $210, supposedly good for one full year.
Tim see IP 98.129.194.172 & 69.20.95.4 or 65.61.188.4
Two companys Rackspace.com & Allied computer solutions are listed as domain. google 321 foreclosure for other links about 321 foreclosure.
good luck getting them, they stink in the worst way.
Ross Harwood
See Tim's experience with them and mine[j ross harwood ]. I did get a reply from someone who said that people did sometimes rent the homes in the foreclosure lists. They failed to explain why the site was called 321rentit [the homes were on craig's list for rent, and the rent was to good to be true so it was a switch and bait come on] and would send you the 321forclosure and not show a site for renting. The come on said that the site screened people who would not be good renters, all for $1.99 you could join and be a good renter!!!!
From my point of view I would run and not look back.
jrossharwood@gmail.com
I had the misfortune recently to cross paths with 321forclosures.net via a craigslist ad for a house for rent in Lake Tahoe. I responded to the listing asking for information and received a response in less than one minute. It was "very eager to find tenants and because of this have decided to ust http://www.321rentit.com (321Forclosures) to list my home.... please contact me using the contact page on the website, all of my details are there!" So I went to the site and in order to access the listings you have to pay $1.99. Well, the ol' rube yours truly gave them my credit card for the 2 bucks and couldn't find any listing like this following his instructions. The respondent was named Nathanael Breit, probably an alias; the email address was nathanaelbreitgwlbhf@gmail.com. I emailed him back saying I couldn't find the listing, how do I navigate the website to see this property. No answer. The next day I sent a more demanding email and asked if this was a scam for a lousy two bucks. Again, no answer. I called my credit card company immediately and tried to dispute the charge but they said they couldn't process it until it was billed. I got the bill yesterday and the day after the $1.99 charge was a charge for $39.99. I called immediately and in the process of initiating a dispute on both of these charges I was informed of a third charge a few days ago for another $39.99. I am in the process of finding the address of this flimflam operation so I can contact the Attorney General of that state and also the U.S. Attorney for that district to file a criminal complaint for wire fraud. Anybody else have any experiences with these shysters?
When looking on craigslist for a house to rent I used the email address[which are different each time] to inquire about the house and got a form letter back which sends you to their web site. There is no house for rent listed.
I would be very careful in dealing with them, give them no information about your banks or cards.
The web address they list for renting is http://www321rentit.com which does not exist it is 321 foreclosures.
Ross Harwood [jrossharwood@gmail.com]
May not be a scam but it stinks.
I looked at the website and I can't tell whether it is legit or not, and I don't see where they offer homes for sale. What I do know is that there are a lot sites just like them that claim they can help. Some of them may be able to help you and many of them are scams. The problem is that you will likely be duped before you discover whether they are for real or not.

The best way to find a foreclosed home is to work with a knowledgeable Realtor who has access to the latest information within their market.