Foreclosure in Carson>Question Details

Sal, Home Owner in Carson, CA

im looking for free legal advise regarding litigation , foreclosure proceedings?

Asked by Sal, Carson, CA Mon Jun 6, 2011

i think im being scammed by my lender? foreclosure proceedings? need an affordable attorney ,

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello, I am not an attorney and each and every situation is different. Depended upon your situation I can give you some option at no cost to you. Please feel free to contact me. Herb Vinegar 714-501-0126 also check out my web site at I specialize in servicing Carson homeowners and the surrounding areas.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 6, 2011
I have a lot of experience working with with distressed homeowners. Feel free to call or email me to discuss what has happened. Or set an appointment and meet me at my office for a free no-obligation consultation. I can give you some contact numbers for HUD counselors, if that is the right direction for you.

Michael Magaw
DRE 01384088
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 6, 2011
I have a lot of experience working with owners who are missing payments, trying to get a loan modification & exploring the idea of short sale. Although I'm not an attorney, if you can email me directly your exact situation I may be able to help & point you in the right direction. There's a lot you can do on your own to stall the process while you try to work out something with the bank, otherwise they'll continue with foreclosure proceedings & take the house to auction.

The only way you're going to stall the process is to file bankruptcy (which I do not suggest unless it's absolutely necessary & helps you with other debt obligations) or apply for a loan modification or just do a short sale if you owe more than your house is worth. I can also let you know what it will take for your lender to relieve you of any & all future liabilities.

Email or call me directly, I won't look back on this same posting for new answers.
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996
Distressed Property Expert
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 6, 2011
How do you feel you are being scammed by your lender? It sounds like they are initiating foreclosing proceedings on your home? Did you enter into a loan mod and then now you are having issues? We may be able to give you some advice, not on how to deal with the issue, but how to be prepared to deal with the issue/help cut the attorney's "due dilligence" costs down when you eventually meet with him/her.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 6, 2011
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 6, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer