Foreclosure in North Andover>Question Details

Mike, Real Estate Pro in 01845

if im in forclosure but i keep getting letters about the modification.how long can i stay.and when they finally get my ass out of here.will they give?

Asked by Mike, 01845 Tue Aug 2, 2011

Answers

4
David,

We specialize in short sales and are local to you. We will explain what programs you qualify for; example HAFA. Give us a call and we would be happy to meet with you to discuss .

Eric Erickson, CDPE
The length of time it takes for a bank to actually foreclose varies based on many factors.
The amount of filings ahead of you, The amount you owe. The amount of liens on the property. Your individual situation. Whether or not you attempt to delay the process etc. I agree with Eli. A short sale is a better route than a foreclosure for many. I work with many who home sellers to determine their best option. If I can help you in some way please let me know.

Best of luck
Lisa
Web Reference: http://www.route495.co
Hi Mike,

You should do a short sale and keep foreclosure off your credit. We will try to negotiate down the deficiency, as well as, try to get you some money for moving expenses. Please give us a call and we can explain the process to you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
Yes the usually give some cash to help you relocate.