Foreclosure in 19115>Question Details

Ihsan964, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

if i want to make a contact regarding one of the foreclosure houses in 19115 who is that will be?

Asked by Ihsan964, Philadelphia, PA Tue Sep 20, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Call a real estate broker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011

You can contact the listing agent directly.

Or the better option would be to choose a buyer's agent you want to work with and they can take care of digging up the information for you (I would be happy to help).

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 21, 2011
Call me at 215 421 2121 i can get you into any foreclosure that is listed

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 20, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer