Foreclosure in Saint Joseph>Question Details

Desiree, Home Buyer in Saint Joseph, MO

if a home is approved for homepath morgage and i am already approved for FHA will that work or do i have to find a lender who does homepath

Asked by Desiree, Saint Joseph, MO Sun May 15, 2011

VERY FEW lenders are ALLOWED to do the FM HomePath Renovation Loan. Make sure you are talking with someone that is AUTHORIZED to do this loan. I happen to specialize in all renovation financing and can do these loans in ALL 50 States... INCLUDING the FM HomePath Renovation Loan.

Please reach out if I could be of any assistance or just to give some advice. :)

Web Reference:
You can do an FHA loan on a Fannie Mae property as long as the home is in suitable condition. You do not have to use HomePath just because it qualifies for HomePath. Have your loan officer compare and contrast the two programs for you.
Web Reference: Http://WeFixRates.Com
You will need to find a lender that does HomePath Financing. The qualifications for HomePath will be slightly different. My recommendation would be to check the HomePath website it will also give you a list of available lenders. I hope this helps answer your questions!

Ryan Garza