Foreclosure in 11385>Question Details

Paula, Home Buyer in Middle Village, Queens...

i would like to know who to contact about a property listed on preforeclosure in glendale ny 11385. i would like to buy it. thankyou paula.

Asked by Paula, Middle Village, Queens, NY Sat Aug 14, 2010

Answers

6
If looking at a RealtyTrac ad--Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--or some other kind of fee--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Hi Paula:
It sounds to me like you've purchased or are a member of one of those sites that provide information about preforeclosed homes. Most often, these are inaccurate or outdated lists and include homes that are not up for sale at this time. If you're interested in gettng a bargain on a home, a foreclosed home may not always be the best investment because it may cost more to do the repairs than any savings you might receive. I am a certified buyer representative or buyer's representative. If you're interested in finding the best home at the best price, please contact me. Good luck!

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Top 2% of Century 21 Agents Nationwide!
Do you have a home in mind or are you shopping to see if we can help.
The trem for per-forecloure is a short sale.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Hi Paula,

Looking forward to helping you find the owner for the property you are searching for. Just need the address and I or just about any qualified agent can get you the owner's name. Now the trick is (or game as I like to call it) is finding where that owner is. I love a challenge and look forward to helping you.

Feel free to email me at andrew@lydiany.com or call / txt me at 516-784-4840. I can get you owner's details right away!

Cheers,

Andrew
Hi Paula

More information is needed to help you. Please contact me directly and I will let you know if the property you are interested in is available.

Allen Bauman
Century21 Yve R.E.
Licensed R.E. Agent
NYS Certified Residential Appraiser
516-791-3846
allen.bauman@gmail.com
Hi Paula, pre-foreclosures are not necessarily on the market yet or ever come on the market- Sometimes homeowners work out deals with the bank and the property never forecloses. I can email a list of available homes in the Queens Village area or any others....... Terry K 718-614-3167 cell or email me Therese.korahais@elliman.com