Maria Dos Sa…, Other/Just Looking in Elmhurst, IL

i would like to know if this apt is looking to the swiming pool? what floor is located? who is the bank owned?

Asked by Maria Dos Santos, Elmhurst, IL Thu Jun 17, 2010

Answers

4
Please explore our Miami Real Estate website. You can preview over 1000 condos and houses for sale from many neighborhoods in South Florida, all updated with the very latest and most up-to-date information available. For each Miami condo or house for sale, you can also view photos as well as floor plans.
Since no link is visible and no address is given, you may wish to ask your question again so that it can be answered accordingly--or contact any local realty office(s) and inquire.
i specialize in sunny isles, my office is above starbucks on 171 and collins. please send me the apt info, you didnt attached the actual listing to your questions...
thx!
Grace Godoy O'Malley
Weichert Realtors
What's the address or MLS number? Look it up at http://www.sibrealty.com - or send me a message to search the area for you.