Riya, Home Buyer in Mountain House, CA

i would like to find out about mountain house ca bank owned house and i want know which bank do i have to go

Asked by Riya, Mountain House, CA Fri Dec 18, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Foreclosed, properties are no longer held on the Bank Assets, the Bank have Asset Manager that take care of their properties, so the only way you are going to know who is in charge of that property is when the Assigned Asset Manager assigned this property to a Local Broker to Sell the property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 6, 2011
I sell a lot of homes in Mountain House and I am happy to help you. You can be approved by any lender...in fact, Linda Grassi, a mportgage broker that I use for my personal investments, would be a great pace to start. You can reach her direct at 925-824-4848.

Once approved for a loan, I can schedule an appointment with you and we can start looking immediately.
Web Reference: http://www.cindihagley.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 19, 2009
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer