Foreclosure in Edenvale>Question Details

Gayanendra, Home Buyer in Elk Grove, CA

i was searching on trulia real estate search and found only one house adagio way but no house # can u give me more inf im intrested 408 903 9318 or

Asked by Gayanendra, Elk Grove, CA Wed Jun 16, 2010

408 440 1426 or best email madhu 0429@yahoo.com

Answers

2
Andrea Wince ~ Lic. 01439761’s answer
Hello Gayanendra, I found the home you are speaking of and it isn't for sale. A notice of default has been filed on the property appears for $142k. That is probably a second loan default and may be in pre-foreclosure status but still in title of the owner who will have the opportunity to catch up on payments. Pre-foreclosure is a lengthy process that can take several months (if ever) to become bank owned and then actively for sale on the open market. The home is not for sale for $142k, nor will it be, as the market value of that neighborhood for a single family home is of higher value.. That home is located in San Jose zip code 95111. If you would like me to send you a list of homes for sale in that zip code (or any other), please email me through my Trulia profile.
Gay:

There does not appear to be any homes for sale currently on a street called "Adagio Way" in Santa Clara County.

Unfortunately, Realty Trac often posts "homes for sale" on this site that are not actually for sale. In fact, RealtyTrac also posts homes as "foreclosures" that have only received a Notice of Default, rather than an actual foreclosure notice--so these homes are not foreclosures. Whenever I've seen a posting on Trulia with a street address but without a home address, it is always suspect since the information is often not correct.

If you are interested in purchasing a home in the San Jose area, please feel free to email or call me at the phone number below. Unfortunately, however, there are no homes on "Adagio" or "Adagio Way" that are currently for sale.

Grace Morioka, SRES
Area Pro Realty
San Jose, CA
Tel (408) 426-1616
Email: GraceAreaProRealty@att.net