Foreclosure in Corona>Question Details

Merry amir , Home Buyer in Santa Clarita, CA

i need to buy paid off home in corona with 200k cash. please let me know if any bank home or distress home available in corona?

Asked by Merry amir , Santa Clarita, CA Tue Mar 18, 2014

Answers

4
Foreclosure are offered by the bank through real estate brokers.
If you are a serious buyer, pick up the phone and call a Coroan, CA REALTOR.
Your REALTOR can advise you what is available and what might be coming on the market soon.
Of greater importance will be if $200,000 has any relationship to house values in that area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 18, 2014
It's getting tough to find homes in Corona for less than $200,000. But there are many in Riverside and Fontana. Give me a call. We can discuss your requirements.

Mike Carman
Realty One Group
Homes-Lives-Dreams
951-258-2728
Samir:

Homes in Corona have increased in price. There are plenty of condos that you could purchase for $200,000, but not so many single family homes. In fact, at this time, there are no single family homes listed for less than $220,000. That being said, you might negotiate one of those lower priced homes down to $200,000 cash if the seller wanted a "sure thing" and quick closing. I know of one house that might fit that scenario.

Give me a call at 310-710-8572 and let's talk. I used to build homes in Corona and have helped quite a few clients buy and sell in that area. Maybe I can help you too.

Shel-lee Davis BRE #01817412
Real Estate Consultant
International Real Estate Specialist - IRES®
Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES®
Certified Home Seller Advisor - CHSA®
Certified Home Buyer Advisor - CHBA®
Member - National Association of Certified Expert Advisors - NAEA®
Certified Distressed Property Expert - CDPE®
RE/MAX Estate Properties
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
myrealestateanswers@gmail.com
Samir,

Please connect with a local Corona agent. They will discuss with you the market climate and help you to determine your buying power. They can also set you up with an alert to receive listings matching your criteria.

Believe me, it is much more efficient and they will cast a much larger net.

All the best to you.