Foreclosure in 29681>Question Details

Samsung, Home Buyer in Simpsonville, SC

i need house to buy

Asked by Samsung, Simpsonville, SC Mon Feb 13, 2012

Answers

6
Hi There! I'm the Market Manager & Buyer Agent Specialist for Delco Realty Group in Greenville, SC. If you are in need of assistance in your home search (or) would like to begin looking at homes in the Greenville area, please don't hesitate to call me. You can reach me @ (864) 444-9342 . Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Denise Leigh
I am an agent in the 29681 selling area. I would be interested in hearing more about what you are looking for. If you are not currently working with an agent, please feel free to contact me, abrazell@kw.com. If you are working with an agent, best of luck to you.
I have several in this area- How can I help?
Mackenzie
843-452-6225
Web Reference: http://www.screoexpert.com
Most of the homes I sell are to first time home buyers because of my rental management background. I do sell people their secong and one person their third home as well. I just love helping the first timers in one of the biggest decisions of their lives. Please see my profile for listing of my experience, reccomendations from other clients, and testimonials. Good Luck in this venture either way!
I would be glad to help you in this venture. Please contact me at 864-903-0471 or jtqueen29@gmail.com
That is easy the sellers pay the commissions so go find a local Realtor to help you! or go to http://www.grapevinereferrals to be reffered to one.