Foreclosure in Long Beach>Question Details

Smartgirl, Both Buyer and Seller in Long Beach, CA

i'm a private lender who's carring back the loan on 6 units i sole. Now, the borrower didn't made the payment. what can i do at this?

Asked by Smartgirl, Long Beach, CA Mon Jan 25, 2010

Shel-lee Davis’ answer
Sorry to hear that you are in this position. The good news is you do have the law on your side. If you are planning to foreclosure, which is your right when someone defaults on a mortgage, you can use one of the local foreclosure services. Two, based in So Cal, are County Records Research and ReTran. You can find them on the internet.

If you want to speak with a real estate attorney who specializes in foreclosure, please contact me directly. I would be happy to provide you with the name of a So Cal attorney who handles foreclosures for some of the larger banks, but also helps people like you. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, CDPE
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
Forclose on them or do a loan modification. Either way you need to talk to a real estate attorney.
Web Reference: