Foreclosure in 92240>Question Details

Rene Greiner…, Both Buyer and Seller in 92240

i loaned this person money and they put their home that they own out right as collateral. they didnt make good on their monthly payments so i

Asked by Rene Greiner Valadez, 92240 Tue May 11, 2010

foreclosed on their home and now i own the home. how do i get them to move out ASAP?

Answers

5
Almost THREE YEARS old!!!!!!!!!!!
C'mom man!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 24, 2012
Now I cannot nor can any agent or broker give legal advice as to legal consequences resulting from a bankruptcy or foreclosure, but several lawyers have informed me that each circumstantial is different. I have excellent legal counseling in both Hawaii and California . I would recommend seeking the same, if they are worth there salt they will ask for documents and charge a fee for reviewing and give there opinion. To me its worth it. I hope this helps

Please let m know how it turned out..
I just came across this question and it is very old so I won't bother with any advice.

I would be interested in finding out how it all turned out for you. Please let us know what happened. Thank you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
You need to get sound advice. Hire a real estate eviction attorney to be safe. If you do not handle each procedure in the exact time frame and order required you can lose alot of time and lose valuable time and money.
If you cannot afford an attorney there are great legal books ( NOLO books for example) that can advise you as to what your steps are and the forms are provided.

Jesse Madison
Madison Realty
You should speak with a real estate attorney asap. They will be the person to provide you with expert advice and be able to help you navigate this tricky process. You should seek an attorney who has experience in evictions.

Richard Schulman