Shahlaei, Home Buyer in Near North Side, Chi...

i like to buy aparntmen over 70 floor

Asked by Shahlaei, Near North Side, Chicago, IL Sun Dec 13, 2009

Answers

5
Thats a good choice , even better with east views , happy to help , send me an email at BarcelonaRealtor@gmail.com i will send you a list
Shahlaei,

There are 26 units currently available for sale on the MLS on the 70th floor or higher in 6 different buildings.

If you are not already exclusively working with another real estate agent, I would be happy to send them all to you.

Eric Marcus ABR CNA CRS CPA
ESM Realty
Your Real Friend in Chicago Real Estate
773-244-1110
esmarcus@sbcglobal.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 13, 2009
Or are you looking for an apartment building to buy with over 70 floors? If that is the case, I personally know some players that have that type of an investment property.
I believe you are asking to buy a condo in a high rise? Preferring over the 70th floor? There is not to many buildings that offer that in chicago. I have been seeing a lot of good deals in the Hancock and they got a few available on the 70th+ floor. I would contact a buyers agent to help you look for this. You will get their expert advise on what buildings are best, and you get to use their services for free. Id be happy to help.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlamericorp@aol.com
708-250-2696
That does limit the choices. The Hancock comes to mind. Would you like to receive a list of properties that qualify?

philip