Foreclosure in Sacramento>Question Details

Ericsmith, Other/Just Looking in West Palm Beach, FL

i just went and got my business license and general liability insurance do i start mowing the forclosed lawns?

Asked by Ericsmith, West Palm Beach, FL Tue Sep 7, 2010

Hello Eric, one approach i would try is going to the REO agents (Real Estate Owned/Foreclosure/Bank Owned). Those are the real estate agents that sell the bank owned properties for the bank. A lot of them already have deals with landscapers but it's not going to hurt to approach them. There's probably a dozen or more agents in the area that have a ton of REO property that needs to be mowed regularly. good luck.
Good call. I was going to suggest the same thing. Realtors (especially of foreclosed homes) will know exactly who you should be in contact with. Realtors also network with buyers and sellers, so if you do a good job then they'll keep recommending you. If you have your liability insurance, then you're good to start anytime. |
Flag Mon Feb 2, 2015
How did you/where did you go to get a Business License? I've been to the City and the County and they are running me in Circles?