Foreclosure in Sacramento>Question Details

Ericsmith, Other/Just Looking in West Palm Beach, FL

i just went and got my business license and general liability insurance do i start mowing the forclosed lawns?

Asked by Ericsmith, West Palm Beach, FL Tue Sep 7, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


How did you/where did you go to get a Business License? I've been to the City and the County and they are running me in Circles?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hello Eric, one approach i would try is going to the REO agents (Real Estate Owned/Foreclosure/Bank Owned). Those are the real estate agents that sell the bank owned properties for the bank. A lot of them already have deals with landscapers but it's not going to hurt to approach them. There's probably a dozen or more agents in the area that have a ton of REO property that needs to be mowed regularly. good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 8, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer