Maryb, Renter in New Haven County, CT

i have cash for keys agreement and have section 8 and am waiting for inspection on new house; if i go past the date of getting out will i lose that ca

Asked by Maryb, New Haven County, CT Wed Aug 18, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Mary B: Every situation is different. Contact the agent you are dealing with and who gave your the cash for keys agreement. Explain that it is not your fault and hopefully they will understand and allow you an extension. \

Good Luck and I hope it works out in your favor!

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 18, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer