jesseallebach, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

i have about 5000 saved up i would like to buy my own home in cash is there a way i might be able to find a 4 bed 2 bath fixer uper in 15212 area

Asked by jesseallebach, Pittsburgh, PA Tue Aug 19, 2014

Answers

4
The things no one ever tells you. Anyone can buy a house. How much you have to spends limits your options. I work with Banks, Short Sales, Foreclosures. I have seen them take offers for perfectly good liveable properties just to get them off the books. I have also seen them hold out until it has to be torn down.

If you do not make an offer, you will never know. Find a Realtor in your area that will work for You, a CASH Buyer.

You may not find exactly what you are looking for. Be prepared to spend your monthly "payment" on the repairs.

You also may be surprised as to what you could Qualify for through an FHA or USDA Loan.

Good Luck!!

Nicolette Wayand
$5,000 for a 4/2 bath home.
No. such a home does not exist that YOU can buy.

Such homes will be encumbered with other fees that must be paid in addition to extensive repairs.
Your $5,000 is way to weak to make you a viable buyer.

Now,,,,if you are eligible for credit or private money, that can make a difference.
Your time would be well spent to call up a Brighton Heights REALTOR and discuss your situation.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
REMAX
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
I would like to help you, however I just searched for another cash buyer for properties up to 35K... and very little is available anywhere in the city even at that rate. Please contact me and we can discuss your options.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 22, 2014
The first step would be to talk to a good local agent/broker, and they can help you find a great lender and get your options sorted out, there are far to many moving pieces to be able to say one way or the other based on the info you gave. Good luck !