Foreclosure in 29687>Question Details

Eager Sellers, Home Seller in 29687

i have a 32 x 80 mobile home that i need to get rid of asap. My loan was a land home package deal .

Asked by Eager Sellers, 29687 Thu Aug 13, 2009

We financed for 30 yrs and have only been it in for 7yrs. I would like to do a quick sale because we are trying to relocate. What options do I have?

Answers

3
Dear Eager Sellers,

It's been my experience that a quicker sell will depend on the market area where you live and your selling price! There is no guarantee of how quickly you will sell, but I would like to be able to help you determine what you need to do! Please feel free to email me - heidinicholson@kw.com or you can call my cell @ 864-979-3885 and please leave a message if I do not answer right away! Information is always free!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Heidi Nicholson Sipe
Keller-Williams Realty
Greenville, SC 29607
864-979-3885
heidinicholson@kw.com
what is the street its on , how much are you wanting for it I have a buyer who may be interested do you have pics?
road9run@yahoo.com
subject put mobile home
Call me and let me see I think i have a buyer for you how much is it i need more details

call me asap 8647875694