Foreclosure in 89701>Question Details

sandrats, Home Buyer in Carson City, NV

i have a home in carson city and chase told me to go to this site and fill out request mortgage assisstance for people on un employement.

Asked by sandrats, Carson City, NV Fri Oct 12, 2012

i had a modification and all was good for year then layed off and now getting just 32 dollars a week unemployment

Answers

4
Sandrats, it depends on the type of loan, date of the note, and a lot more variables.

If you haven't resolved your problem feel free to contact me and we can discuss your situation.

Joe Hughes
Security National Mortgage Co.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Opps! Not the right info. Some how the wires are crossed. This is not the site for Chase.

Lisa Wetzel
RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
1320 Hwy 395
Minden, NV 89423
775-781-5472
Click the link below to access the form:
https://www.chase.com/ccpmweb/chf/document/Borrowers_Assista…

You may have to cut and paste it into the browser url. Hopes this helps. You might consider a short sale. Thelma- 775-220-1676
Hi Sandrats:

Sorry you are in this situation! The economy is still healing, but we are not back to normal yet. Before you do anything, I would suggest you talk to a local HUD-approved counseling service. This is a free service so don't go to anyone who asks for some of that $32! You need that for other things. You can find the closest service at the link below.

Ron