Foreclosure in Brandon>Question Details

Erankuman, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

i am looking for to buy houses at hillsboroug county between 25k - 35k that doesnt need more than $10,000 in renovation and can be rented from $900

Asked by Erankuman, Tampa, FL Sun Dec 13, 2009

and up and no more then $1200 for property tax.
where is agood area to find those that can be rent fast, im willing to buy immidietly/

Answers

1
Bobby Bills’ answer
There are many homes in Hillsborough county in the $25k-$35k price range. As far as not needing more than $10,000 in renovations, that would be up to you in what you would like to fix/repair and what type of condition you'd like it to be in once you complete the renovation.

Rents will vary from area to area, the condition of the home, and how many bedrooms you have to offer. You get what you pay for, right? Any Realtor can help you find homes in that price range. I work with my company's REO department and many investors so I'm very familiar with homes in that price range. If you'd like more information or help, email me or call and I'd be glad to help get you started in building your portfolio.

Bobby Bills
Bobby.bills@floridamoves.com
813-531-3298
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 13, 2009