Foreclosure in Springfield>Question Details

John S, Home Owner in Philadelphia County,...

i am facing forclosher in pa i already did the hamp and was denied how long will i be able to stay in my home before they make me move i am in pa

Asked by John S, Philadelphia County, PA Thu Jun 9, 2011

Answers

4
When is sheriff sale date? Who is your loan servicer?
Hi John,

You can do a short sale and keep foreclosure off your credit. Feel free to give me a call and I will explain the process to you. You can live there during the short sale process.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
Good afternoon John,

Sorry to here about your situation. Have you considered a SHORT SALE on this property? A SHORT SALE, if the lender agrees, would allow you to sell your home for less than owed. In most cases the remaining balance is forgiven by the lender. Your advantage is that your credit reports would not indicate a Foreclosure. Forclosure proceeding time frame varies depending on the lender, the foreclosure attorney's filing and Court availability. Some have taken a year+, others less. Please feel free to contact me directly if you'd like to discuss a SHORT SALE. All information is held in strict confidence. Steve
That really depends on the lender and the number of foreclosures they are currently processing and of course the particulars on your individual case. I've seen where people have stayed in their homes for over a year and other where the homeowner gets evicted within 90 days. I know the HAMP program has not worked out for a lot of homeowners in fact I am currently working with a homeowner who is facing possible foreclosure.