Rios_ugalde, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

i BOUGH 7 YEARS AGO A PROPERTY IN WATERWOOD NORTH OF HOUSTON TEXAS AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO APPROACH THE SELLERS SINCE I WANT TO SELL PROPERTY

Asked by Rios_ugalde, Indianapolis, IN Mon Aug 19, 2013

WHERE ARE THE SELLERS, I STILL PAYING MY MONTHLY PAYMENT.

Answers

5
Rios,

Were you buying the house on contract? Have you been making payments to the sellers? If that is the case, take a look at your contract; there may be something about what to do if the sellers default on their mortgage. Frequently, the buyer (you) can make payments directly to the bank.

I suggest you consult a Texas real estate attorney. He/she may be able to negotiate with the bank to protect your interest/equity position.

Peter Knight
peterknight@frontier.com
(317) 529-4178
The property is not in Indiana, is in Texas so thank you for contacting but I just want to know the sellers address since they disapear.
I want to make sure I properly understand your question. Are you currently renting out the home and want to approach your tenants to see if they'll entertain buying it? Or are you wondering what steps you should entertain towards selling it. IE: hiring a realtor and selling it before it's foreclosed. (It appears it's in foreclosure based off the description beneath your question).

If you could clarify, it would help out greatly.

Thank you!

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
Not sure of your question. It sounds like you still own the property but you are referring to sellers so I am unsure of how we can help you in Indianapolis. If you are asking how you approach the bank and its a short sale that is a question for a local market expert in the Houston Area. I have friends that live near Rice Village and also around Lake Houston if that is anywhere close to you I can refer you to their Realtor. You may email me direct at ktomyn@c21scheetz.com.
Are you looking for someone to list the property for sale?