Foreclosure in 39056>Question Details

Brad, Home Buyer in 39056

how to stop foreclosure with sale date already set?

Asked by Brad, 39056 Thu Nov 12, 2009

Answers

9
i have a foreclosure date for Oct. 10,2013 how can we stop it
l have a sale date for july 04 how can i stop it
I need some help....Please
I hired a lawyer here in Florida 3 years ago trying to save o refinance my house but it was imposibble as the bank didn't want it at all...
I received the sale date by court to be done on 1/23/12 but 2 days before i did file for chapter 7 in order to gain some extra time and try once again to deal with the bank thru a company based in Ca called CCRES and AMDO that promised to help and buy my note from the bank and sell it to me back at the fair value market, unfortunately nothing have been done and i can't do chapter 7 as my small business will be afected so i descide with my lawyer to withdraw the petition for bankruptcy on 3/23/12.
Today i received another letter stating that the judge granted a new resale date for 5/22/12 but that only allow me to move with in one month and i have 5 kids and a 5 bedroom house which in one month will be very hard for us to move.
Does any one knows how to delay this process at least for couple months more ???
Chris
Benzona2000@yahoo.com
I am in the exact situation you r in. My foreclosure date is for May 22 2012 and I have tried everything to keep my house. Now I am in a situation that I need more time. How do I postpone the sale date? Help
Flag Sun Apr 29, 2012
There are a few things you could do. You can make up the back payments and that usually satisfies the back or you can try to modify your loan. The last thing you can do is sell it. There is nothing the wants more than a payoff of the mortgage if things have gotten to this point.
Brad: Hopefully since you asked this question back in November, you found a solution. I just wanted to update this answer in case anyone else is reading this.

CONTACT A REAL ESTAT ATTORNEY. AGENTS ARE NOT ATTORNEYS AND SHOULD NOT BE GIVING LEGAL ADVICE!

*****
***
*
Web Reference: http://WWW.SOREAL.BIZ
Brad
Have you started a short sale? If yes, have your Realtor call up and get it postponed. Sometimes short sale and foreclosure dept do not talk to each other. Contact HUD to fine your rights.
We will make an offer to your lender right away.
http://www.88me.info
http://www.foreclosureonline.info
sanjoseforeclosureassistance.com
Go to THDA.org for help with this. This is the Tennessee Housing Development Agency-- a government agency who will work with you free of charge.
Easy. Sell the property. If you have sufficient equity in the property, an investor can buy it in 7 days or less. Or if there's a short sale already in progress, if the short sale is approved and closed before the foreclosure sale date, then it's stopped. Or: Pay the arrearages, penalties, and interest.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA