Foreclosure in 48085>Question Details

Help, Other/Just Looking in 48085

how to find owned/foreclosure home in gary indiana?

Asked by Help, 48085 Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

3

You could ask a realtor to give you a referral. Most of us know someone we could refer you to. If you are relocating some companies have agents who are specialists.

Hope this helps

Vera
I would set up a search on Realtor.com. Additionally, I would suggest you try to identify a Realtor in Gary, Indiana to work with. This person could keep perhaps a more watchful eye out for you. If you need assistance in finding someone, let me know.
Mark Mergener
CELL (248) 935-0335

I would contact a local realtor in your area and have them set up an automated search for homes that fit into the parameters that you give that person. All properties that fit within your criteria would then automatically be emailed to you.

It is the easiest and most efficient way to find properties. Many web sites such as Realtor.com and Homes.com have data that could be outdated. The MLS system that Realtors use is the most up to date, therefore being your best bet.

Hopefully that helps you.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com