Foreclosure in 94550>Question Details

Mimi, Home Seller in 94550

how often does gmac file for a deficiency judgement in connecticut after foreclosure?

Asked by Mimi, 94550 Wed Nov 4, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:



Whatever the answer to your questions is…and, not being in Connecticut, I have no idea what the answer is…that answer will only be good for today. GMAC, or any lender, can change its policy at any time. Lenders could sell their notes to collectors at some time in the future and the collector could take action to collect on those debts. If you are the subject of such a judgment, I suggest that you seek legal advice from someone familiar with Connecticut law and Connecticut customs.

John Juarez, REALTOR
Windermere Properties of the East Bay
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 4, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer