Foreclosure in 98532>Question Details

Patty1260, Home Owner in 98532

how long do I have to move out of my foreclosed home after it sales?

Asked by Patty1260, 98532 Mon Apr 25, 2011

my home sold due to foreclosure. need to know how long I have before I move?

Answers

3
Patty, It varies on who bought the house. But usually 20-30 days. I have a client in Centralia, WA that about a month ago was offered $1500 to move out in two weeks and $500 in a month; if they leave the the house
Typically around 20 days, but it depends on who bought the house & even if they want you to move out or not. I would just sit tight until they notify you and make an arrangement with them that works for both parties.
It varies, but the Realtor who is going to be listing the home will probably be by to make a cash foer keys offer on behalf of the bank or investor. They will probably offer $500 for you to be out in 2 wekks , but you can usually negotiate for a longer period and additional funds. If you don't work with the Realtor than the sheriff will be in contact with you and will set up a lock out date that will be enforced. I strongly recommend you work with the Realtor.